Hello! Today I want to share with you a free printable Advent calendar that I've made.
Just follow the instructions to have your own at home :)
In our calendar we put some delicious chocolate, but you can put other candy or messages!
1. Print the PDF and cut all the pieces.
2. Fold all the flaps inward
3. If you want to hang it with strings, stick it with a little piece of tape.
4. Apply glue where it says "Glue"
5. Stick it together to create a cone.
6. And put the flap inside the cone.
If you don't want to hang it, they look cute all together! Is up to you, enjoy it and....